This was an interesting and fun little exercise that a fellow blogger tagged me for, so I chose to participate and tag three others. Please be sure to visit their page if you have the chance. Each of these writers are unique and talented in very different ways. All the best! Kev
Here are the rules:
1.Answer the questions you receive (straight, funny, absurd, up to you)
2.Add three more questions of your own to the list
3.Tag three people
I have been asked the following:
1. Two part question- Where were you on Sept 11, 2001? Do you remember the feeling of such fear?
Answer: On that aweful day I was in a hotel in Birmingham, Alabama preparing to make a sales call at a hospital. I walked downstairs to grab a bite for breakfast when I noticed the events unfolding on the television. After watching for several minutes I went back to my room and stayed glued to the television for hours.
I noticed my jaws were hurting as I had unknowingly been clenching my teeth. The feelings I had were surreal. I could almost taste the sense of loss and I felt completely and totally helpless. Horrible times…
2. Where would you like to see yourself 10 years from now?
Answer: Retired! Seriously! I was just speaking with my precious wife yesterday about how much time I will spend writing once I’m home all the time. Well, except when I’m out fishing or golfing or whatever.
3. Do you support the idea of Santa Clause? Do you think Christian parents should or should not allow their children to believe in Santa?
Answer: I do support the idea of Santa Clause! I enjoyed it as a child and I raised my children the same way. It is a tradition that I hope we never lose. My granddaughter (3yr old) loves Santa, too!
I believe, as a Christian, that Santa can be used in multiple ways in teaching our children many lessons. From behavior patterns with rewards and consequences to giving and sharing.
- If you were given $1,000,000.00 what would you do with it?
- If you were given an all expense paid trip for 30 days to anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
- Living or deceased who would you like to sit and have a long discussion with and why?
- Jenna Gee
- Ann Marie Bryant
- Stuart L Tutt
I look forward to reading your responses. Thank you!