Hi everyone! Well, I was nominated for my very first Sunshine Blogger Award by my new and very kind fellow blogger, Stuart L Tutt.
Please stop by Stu’s page and follow him and see what he’s been up to! Stu speaks from the heart and has a God-given grace for giving back. Thank you for nominating me, Stu!
Here is the website for Sunshine Blogger Award by Melissa Mclaughlin.
If I nominated you, and you don’t have or want to take the time to participate then that is perfectly okay. We are all very busy! Kev
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that were presented to you by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask 11 questions.
- List the rules.
- Display the Sunshine Blogger logo in your post or blog site.
The questions to me…
1. John from Eclectic Contrarian did a cool tag not too long ago highlighting his top commenters. Who are your top five commenters on your blog?
2. Do you feel sad, upset, meh, or happy over losing followers?
To be honest… I don’t know if I’ve lost any followers or not. I guess I would feel bad if I inadvertently offended someone and they stopped following me. I would want to apologize immediately!
3. What is your greatest strength?
My love for God and family… My sense of humor too! Just sayin’
4. What is your greatest weakness?
I have very little discernment, and it has cost me a lot over my lifetime.
5. What was your favorite book as a child or teen?
Johnathan Livinston Seagull
6. What is your greatest fear?
Losing one of my children or a grandchild.
7. Are you one of those bubbly morning peeps or a leave me alone till I wake up peep?
Hmmm… I won’t say bubbly, but closer to bubbly than not! It depends on what’s happening.
8. How has blogging helped you in life’s journey?
Great question! Blogging has allowed me to admit to myself that I can consider myself a writer and actually use the word “write” rather than deflecting.
9. What is your goal as a Blogger?
I want my words to deeply touch someone. I want to make them cry tears of joy, of laughter or bring back a memory that just makes them smile… I hope to publish someday, too!
10. What bumper sticker has made you laugh so hard you almost had to pull off the road?
IF YOU CAN READ THIS… GET OFF MY ASS!
11. What is the craziest name of a church you have ever heard?
Your’s was really good, Stu! I’ll go with the obvious:
Here are my nominations:
Here are my questions:
- Why did you start your blog?
- Have you written and/or published?
- If an angel were to appear before you while you were alone in your home what do you think your reaction would be?
- What frightens you the most?
- Who is your greatest source of strength?
- What is your favorite food?
- If given the chance, would you go back in time and change anything about yourself, and, if so, what?
- What one word do you think someone close to you would use to describe you?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- If you invited me to dinner what would be on the menu?
- Coffee, Tea or something else to begin your day?