Hello my awesome and wonderful friends! My delightful friend, Yeka IT’S ALL ABOUT LOVE nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Yeka, for your kindness.
Please check out her funny, inspirational and upbeat, God-loving words of love, wisdom and grace, here.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Questions from Yeka:
“I wanted to offer a fresh, fun-filled opportunity for my nominees to share about themselves by requesting them to complete the following sentences.“
- I love it when …… my 4 year old granddaughter hugs me around the neck and says, “I love you, Papa!”
- If I could, I would …… have taken my dad fishing more and spent more time with him before he died!
- Not too many people know that …… the Fire Ant was introduced into the United States on ships delivering bananas at the Port of Mobile. (Mobile Alabama)
- What really gets to my nerves ….. is poor grammar and a lack of caring about it.
- I can’t comprehend why ….. hate is still running free and rampant around the world.
- My fantasy job would be ….. Writing hit songs, books and taking people fishing.
- If I were a color, I’d be …… Well, my favorite color is Peacock Blue, but my personality is anything but blue. Still, I guess that will work.
- Sometimes when I’m by myself ….. I wonder what God really has in store for me and if I am listening closely enough to do the job!
- This may sound crazy but ….. I love some hot and spicy boiled crawfish and cold beer.
- The funniest thing about me ….. is you never know what pun may come out of my mouth or in what situation it will happen.
- It doesn’t really matter if …… you believe in God or not because Jesus saved us all!
Liz – Elizabeth Gauffreau
“Miles” – In Search of Lost Marbles
Paul – Parallax
Jerry – The Backyard Poet
Kara – Shades of Grace
Alethea – Alethea’s Mind
Susi – I Write Her
Jason – Poems For Warriors
Mitch – The Power of Story
My questions: (I made these very simple so as not to take up too much of your time!)
- Do you get upset or let it go when cut off in traffic?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What one word do you think your best friend would use to describe you?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Have you ever sat out at night and counted satellites passing over?
- Finish this sentence: I remember when I was a kid I loved to…
- Have you ever ridden on the hood of a vehicle?
- Sushi – Yes or no?
- Have you ever wanted to go back and ask someone to forgive you? If so, what was it? (Vague answers are fine)
- What is the furthest you have ever traveled?
- If you could give your own eulogy what would you say?