Dear Stu, thank you so much for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. You are truly a man of faith and heart of gold! For those of you who do not follow Stu you should check out his site, Something to Stu Over, to witness love and inspiration.
Here are the guidelines:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. ✔
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.✔
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.✔
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.❌
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.✔
Here are Stu’s questions:
1. How do you find beauty amongst the chaos? I look at the children and listen to their laughter. I see the innocence they possess and know that we all still have that inside. When it is allowed out, and it happens all the time… That gives me more hope!
2. Do you have a special prayer “closet”? I believe every prayer I have is special and has meaning… Whatever God puts on my heart. So, no, I don’t have a special prayer.
3. Why is it that women seem to be more spiritually minded than men? Hmm… Good question! My knee jerk answer is a woman has a more gentle soul, as she is the only one who can bring a new life into the world.
4. Why are the buttons on men’s and women’s shirts so different? Because a duck’s quack doesn’t echo!!! ;-)))
5. Speaking of that…why are women’s jean pockets so small? Is it because you all have purses? Yep!
6. I liked this question Brandy posed so…If you could only have one more meal, what would it be? A great big ole ribeye, rare to medium rare, cooked over fire with a side of mashed potatoes, asparagus and apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream for dessert.
7. How do you cope with the everyday stressors? Prayer and as much patience as I can muster. I will also look at my wife’s picture or my kids and grandkid’s picture to get a smile on my face.
8. How do like your coffee? Black and somewhat strong.
9. Looking back, what is the one thing you regret NOT doing? Piano
10. What is your #1 pet peeve? Bad grammar from educated people… I’m not going lie about this one.
11. Who was your first true love? I assume you mean crush outside a parent so, I’m going with Dee Dee Boykin from kindergarten.
My Nominees: If you are not into participating in these don’t feel pressured to do so… I just want to recognize you and your amazing works by offering this award!
- How important is your blog to you?
- Are you a specific theme blogger or do you like to change it up?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Did you start your blog on your own or were you encouraged to?
- What is your favorite color and your second favorite color?
- Have you written or plan to write and publish a book?
- If you had a day to do anything you would like, without any restrictions, what would you do?
- Are you an only child or do you have siblings, and, if so, how many?
- Beach, mountain, desert or other?
- Who is the first person you lost?
- What is the name of your first best friend?
Have fun, and I look forward to reading your answers and learning more about you!