Hello my wonderful, talented WordPress family!
As I have continued my struggle to write on any kind of regular basis I had a thought… Start a contest! I will post a couple of my abstract paintings and see what kind of response I get with micro-fiction or poetry using one of the paintings below as the subject.
As an added bonus I will give away each painting to the winner that I and my small team choose. (Any ideas or volunteers to help judge would be great. You would obviously not be in the contest.)
- Choose one painting to write about.
- Microfiction – 300 or less
- Poetry – Comparative to length of microfiction (Nothing real long, please!)
- Submit back as a response to this post.
- Post copy of painting with your submission.
- Winners will be determined after the contest is closed on Dec. 31st. The winners and their submissions will be presented in a new post.
- I will acquire the address for the winner and send the paintings out in January.
Good luck to all and happy writing!